среда, 28 августа 2019 г.

Meeting Impressive, Quality Women


When I began this blog, I was fed up with dating, and the quality of women I was meeting. I’m not going to suggest I was always meeting women at quality places (like the café, the library, or at Mensa meetups), but I’m also not going to suggest that quality women don’t frequent the bar or the club. I just knew my chances of meeting the women I wanted, wasn’t high. I continued to enter bad dates and collect horror stories, seeking salvation from any women who would be willing to take pity on my poor soul.

This week, in particular, was filled with meeting very impressive and high quality women, it lead me to ask, “where the hell have y’all been?” The reality is, I wasn’t looking for them. So, what changed?
I would like to point to the Quarterly (a full “report” is coming next week) as the impetus for upgrading the quality of women I’ve been meeting. Every woman at the event was professional, highly impressive, and would make awesome dates. While much credit goes to Paul Carrick Brunson for a great event, it’s hard to think that a speed dating event was the source of meeting great women. I’ve been on many speed dating events, and never have had such a change. This would also ignore the fact that, in the last 2 – 3 years I’ve changed the type of woman I’ve sought. I want to say, I began looking for more quality women when I first met Rule Breaker (who is an impressive, quality woman, even though we’ve broken up), but that would ignore the great women I’ve gone on dates with before her. I would love to think, since Single City Guy I’ve met more of a higher quality woman, but that ignores many of the great women I’ve met before I started this blog.
The more I think about where I’ve met great women, the more I realize, I’ve always met great women, but have ignored them. Some of them know this blog exists (so I might be talking about you.)
There’s many, great, impressive, quality women in my life who, if disappeared into a black hold, would cause me to have a major meltdown. Now, all of them aren’t so single as they were in the not-so-distant past, and I can’t help the feeling of regret as I didn’t even step up to the plate. When I take an honest look at my dating life, I realize there are mistakes that I need to take responsibly for, and learn from. The biggest lesson is recognize, appreciate, and go after the quality women in my life, instead of waiting around. It’s a lesson that you, the reader, should also learn.
Before you begin to meet these impressive women, you need to know how to find them. In order to find these women, reflect on the important women in your life. What are the attributes do they have that you value the most? Why are they so important to you? After some reflection, ask yourself, why haven’t you asked them out on a date? You may be surrounded by the right type of woman, and have never, truly realized it. Great women are found everywhere, you need to recognize them.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.