вторник, 14 января 2020 г.

Learning Curve




When I use to struggle with women in my life, I was completely focused on the right words to say for any given situation. If I saw a guy who was successful at approaching women and initiating with girls I always believed he must have said just the right thing to start that conversation.

As I have come to learn, however, in most cases I can’t even remember my opening line. In fact, my opening line is the result of a long chain of events of which it’s the least important item. How does this make sense?

Think about this: if you have poor body posture, aren’t dressed to capture the imagination of a woman or express yourself to attract the opposite sex, have very little social intuition and are shy or introverted, don’t believe in yourself and carry very low energy, the words you say when you do finally get near a woman are the least of your problems.

Being successful with girls is a little like being an NFL player on game day. All you see is the action for 4 quarters, but it’s what you don’t see that allows the player to be in the game. The other 6 days, the player is constantly training, dieting, practicing, studying, exercising, etc.

The rubber hits the road when you approach and initiate with a particular girl in a particular moment. But the majority of the work is done well before you get to that point. The fundamentals must be in place and practiced in order to create success. you can learn all of this from my Dating Advice website.
Can you imagine how much easier it would be if you knew when a woman was attracted to you and wanted you to come over and speak to her?

 Well, this is just one of the developments that will begin happening as you become more conscious of your own body and the image you project.

In fact, once you learn how a girl signals interest, it will be undeniable obvious to you. You will sense when she has an interest in you…without any pretext you will be aware of her cues…you will then have the confidence to approach…it will fuel your opening…and then you will be you in a conversation (executing the 4 Segments to Conversational Success, of course).
If you were to shadow me in the course of a day, you would probably think I never shut up. I engage just about every person I come across, be it a smile, saying hello, a question, or a conversation starter. Male or female. In most cases, I am simply being confident and friendly, but there are times during the day I will be attracted to a particular woman. And when this happens, nothing changes in my approach.

I probably speak to more girls in one day than many of you do in 2 weeks. The point is, interacting with strangers is a skill. And when you first meet the women of your dreams, she will be a stranger to you. You have to be good at this, and from my viewpoint, everyday is an opportunity to continue to practice and expand your skills…



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.