среда, 18 декабря 2019 г.

What people say about my blog

I encountered the Moslitski through Twitter and she was extremely generous in giving me her time to discuss my issue. I was putting myself back in the dating pool and decided to try an online dating service. In doing so I connected with a woman who had potential. We spoke online, exchanged numbers and then began texting and speaking everyday. We finally made it known that we were both interested in going on a date. Fast forward, the date never materialized and the conversations came to a crashing hault. Enter the Moslitski! To quote the Rolling Stones, she came to my "emotional rescue".
I was so unsure as to what happened and questioned what I was doing wrong. She was so caring and assured me that, in that instance, it was not me. It was something more that was going on with her that was not being discussed. She advised me to not give up on dating because looking for a life partner takes time. There is no ONE but their are a lot that could be the one you stay with forever. Her final piece of advice was this, "The happier you are with who and what you are, the more attractive you are to other people.".
Even though she and I conversed online, it was easy to tell how interested she was in my situation and how much she truly cared for my feelings and my outcome. The Moslitski has a gift and is meant to do what she is doing...touching people's lives and sincerely making a difference. As she did for me, she will come to your emotional rescue with her experience, compassion and heart.
Sean K.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.