вторник, 2 апреля 2019 г.

ARE CRAZY WOMEN FORCING MEN TO MARRY?



Recently I was talking to a guy friend of mine who is about to get married and, like always, I wasn’t pulling any punches. I flat out asked him why he was getting married if there were fundamental issues in his relationship that already had him looking outside his relationship. Luckily he is used to my candid speech and didn’t get offended by the question. His answer didn’t shock me, though I wish it had.

I’M TIRED OF CRAZY WOMEN

“I’m tired of crazy women. Every girl I dated prior to my fiancé was insane.” He admitted. “The thought of dating again horrifies me.”
I sat with that a second and then finally spoke. “So you are getting married to a woman you know you will cheat on because you don’t want to date crazy women again?”
“Yup.” Came his clear and concise answer.
I couldn’t leave it there though, my dating blogger self had to know more. If I had a guy willing to talk about crazy women and the affect they had on dating…I was digging for more.
“What makes you call them crazy women?” I asked with genuine interest.
“Jewels, you don’t realize how different you are from the average woman out there dating right now. They are needy as shit. If I don’t answer a text or phone call immediately they freak out on me. You know that doesn’t work with me. Everything had to move so fast with them.” My friend is an emergency personnel worker, so when calls come in he has to respond.
Okay, so he gets a call and can’t respond to his phone right away. I get that totally, so why wouldn’t another woman? This is simple; you know what he does for a living so why would this surprise you? I’m shaking my head on the other side of the phone and still in wonder at the whole situation.
I ended that part of the conversation with a very simple statement that I hope hit home. “You know that mistresses are straight up psycho…right?”
“Not all.” He said with a knowing laugh and that was the end of that topic.
The sad part of this conversation is that he’s not the first or only man that I know who has done the exact same thing. I’ve had men admit to me that they got married only because they were tired of crazy women, dating, and drama. They love their wife, don’t get me wrong, but they have no problem telling me that there are fatal flaws in the relationship. Not just flaws; ones that have them looking elsewhere for either emotional or physical comfort. All of this is still preferable to dealing with crazy women and dating again.
I’ve written before about the issues I take with women who behave ridiculously. I’ve addressed the crazy women, stalkers, and over texters who just don’t know when to call it quits. I will never understand why they think behaving like a rabbit boiling psycho will endear them to the object of their affection. More over if the roles were reversed they’d be calling the cops terrified that they were being stalked by a crazy guy. What makes them think they are exempt from the same laws the govern a person’s right to be left alone and not harassed?
It’s not just acting like crazy women that drives me crazy, though. Also is the lying and game playing that takes place in the dating world. When you lie, even a ‘white lie’, to men when you are out it is unacceptable. Don’t tell hi that you have a boyfriend when you really mean you aren’t interested. NEVER claim to be a lesbian to get rid of unwanted attention! There is no reason to make up bold faced lies when dating when the truth will suffice just fine.
Look, I get that we all want different things in a partner and that is fine. If one of your must haves is constant communication then be vocal about that up front so they can decide if that’s something they can tolerate or not. If you want sex daily then be clear about that too because nothing will lead to cheating quicker than being dissatisfied wit your sex life.
More than that know what kind of “relationship” you are entering into. Going on 3 dates with somebody does not entitle you to girlfriend rights. You are dating not in a monogamous relationship. When you are dating, sleeping together, hooking up, or whatever you want to call it, you need to know your limits. If you don’t know them…talk about them or use your common freaking sense. After 2 dates you can’t turn into a crazy woman, text stalk a guy, and then put him on blast for not answering your text message in a two hour window.
There is something to be said for acting like a lady. Compose yourself. When in doubt utilize some restraint. Ask a friend, the non-slutty and deranged one, for some advice if you have to. Edgy women can be sexy but crazy is always just crazy. Even if the relationship is just sexual crazy women are only tolerable for so long.
Ask yourself: Do I want to be the one he keeps around or the one he laughs about? Do I want his desire and respect or do I not really mind him telling all his friends that I may be psycho but I give good head? Once you have your answer…act accordingly.
Crazy women are killing the dating pool. Insane women are SCARING these men into marriage. The only way to stop this behavior is to raise the bar on our friends and us. Ladies, stop being so cray cray! The long and short of it is that we are all adults and there is no reason for high school dating behavior. Compose yourself. Don’t act like it’s your first rodeo.
Resources:

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.