пятница, 3 мая 2019 г.

Top 5 Ways to Thwart a Period Hookup



What's the best way to tell a guy you have just started dating that you have your period? Maybe it's just me, but I'd rather not say anything he might actually interpret as "Hey, dude, I have blood flowing out of my vag."

To equip 20something women everywhere with arsenal ofways in which to communicate our handicap, I bring you 2019's Top 5 Ways to Thrwart Period Hookup... a collection of humorous, hopefully helpful lines that have actually come out of one or another of my friends' mouths.

1. Oozing seduction whisper "I don't think this is a good time." Just don't say this until you've left the bar. Don't want anyone getting confused.
2. Play prude. Just don't do this if you've already had sex. Otherwise, you will be the worst of the worst...an Indian Giver.
3. Convince him your Spanx and rainboots are hot. Refuse to take them off.
4. Just don't say anything and let him find your tampon string. Whoops.
5. "I reeeaaally don't think you want to do that." It brings humor into the situation and could perhaps get you at least a cuddle.
6. Be honest. We can all only hope to be so lucky as my friend, who, upon telling her boyfriend that she has her period, usually receives this response:
"I don't care."


Read More: Mdanderson



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.